1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Troubleshooting - Automobilista 2

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Heitor Facuri Cicoti, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Artremis

Artremis New Member

Not sure if it's a better fit for this thread or the bug report one, but as of one of the recent updates (I wanna say May), the game keeps changing the registry entry of the G29 and switching the Gas / Clutch pedals in the process. Looking it up it in this thread it seems like it was an issue back at launch, and presumably it got fixed at some point since when I picked it up last year this didn't happen, but it's most definitely happening now for me at least. It's not a huge issue now that I know what's happening and what to change to fix it but it sure drove me crazy trying to troubleshoot it!

2. MobileSchikane

MobileSchikane New Member

What ports do I need to open in my router? Because Upnp does not show anything.

3. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member

For the game itself you dont need to open anything.

Only for the dedicated server you need to open the ports that are in the server.cfg file

• Like Like x 1
  4. loadie150

loadie150 New Member

Hi all,

not sure where to post this. I started another link before this but no response. I’m having issues with AMS2 beta and VR but can’t find direct support for the beta sim. I see there is an link on the top right but you need some different sort of E-mail account. I don’t want another account if I don’t need one.

just looking for some pointers as to where to post issues and try to get some help.

thanks