1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Troubleshooting - Automobilista 2

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Heitor Facuri Cicoti, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Ricardo Diz

Ricardo Diz New Member AMS2 Club Member

Any takers for help? :/

2. fandog

fandog New Member

Camera too bumpy
    In my opinion, I want the world movement option to be set to 100, and increase the degree of line of sight jitter set by the option. Too much line of sight jitter will cause vision fatigue and damage the eyes,I found through China's simulation racing forum that there are people who have the same reaction with me, and I hope to attach importance to it
    Because of this problem, I gave up acc
    No response from the staff

3. fandog

fandog New Member

The scenery outside the car is too bumpy, which makes me dizzy
    Either the steering wheel runs out of the cockpit or it seems to be mounted on the accelerator pedal
    It's hard for me to accept
    The place to reflect this problem
    Camera too bumpy
    1.jpg 2.jpg

4. fandog

fandog New Member

Please take a look at what I can't stand

5. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Later has long since begun. AMS2 Club Member

Why are you using that kind of font? looks like shouting to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. fandog

fandog New Member

Haha, I'm sorry. I sent it out without paying attention. I also use translation tools to translate it

• Like Like x 1
  7. fandog

fandog New Member

Are you a staff member
    With the reiza backer logo

8. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Later has long since begun. AMS2 Club Member

No I’m not a staff member. Just a Reiza backer.

9. Al76

Al76 New Member AMS2 Club Member

In setting menù
    -Circle HUD: you can not set rearview mirror only (without time table or gear/RPM).
    -Menù RPM/Gears ON/OFF: it doesn't works (RPM/Gears always on with full HUD).
    -MOTEC and other cars display: you can not circle functions
    -Car headlights: don't work
    -Windscreen wiper: don't work

-When you totally turn off HUD on screen, (using "circle hud" function):
    you can no longer see ABS/TC/Brake balance/Differential balance...and all the other pop up adjustments (while you are driving).

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  10. Erminio Calcagno

Erminio Calcagno New Member

Same for me , i've a Trustmaster T500RS F1integral , with T-LCM pedals and 2 Th8RS (seq. gear & handbrake) at first setting , the error " double input" comes out , after that , all inputs hang and becomes impossible to do other things , then also other commands are not recognized . I never had same issue in any other simulation or racinggame (from TOCA to iRacing) and , in some case , i've always find a modifiable configuration file (simple txt or xml) for input forcing ... hope in some help from R&D , thank you in advance , great game , good job!!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  11. cosm1

cosm1 New Member AMS2 Club Member

first time played, can't assign throttle and brake, pedals are g25 with bodnar cable.

12. cosm1

cosm1 New Member AMS2 Club Member

still no solution, tried to restart the game but no luck...

Edit.
    No answers whatsoever, not able to enjoy it, refund request, sorry.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  13. Florin Badica

Florin Badica New Member

Hello. I can't change gear in any car. I have a Fanatecs csw 2.5 with xbox hub and custom wheel . The issue is that i can map the button to the gear up or down but in the race i can't change . I have try to map the buttons on the xbox hub ... still the same problem . If i change the wheel in the settings i can chenge the ghears but the wheel won't work . Thx.

14. Zargani

Zargani New Member

For certain clutch h-pattern cars, not all, I cannot get going out of the pits. Most notably the Formula Trainer. It’s as if the clutch is not disengaging properly, and/or I have a massive handbrake on. Car barely moves before stalling. Other h-pattern /clutch cars work perfectly. Thank you in advance

15. StevePMo

StevePMo Member

Just curious . is there a way to let the AI drive MY car? Like in RF2 and AMS1? I looked through controller mappings and see nothing to do that.

16. Johnny Penso

Johnny Penso New Member AMS2 Club Member

2nd update: Put in a few more hours. Happened again a couple of times but resolved in the same way as below. So far so good I guess.

Update after below:
    I found a keyboard lying around that had a mouse touch pad built in so I restarted the game and the touch pad seemed to work w/o creating any flickering. The original mouse I used also worked this time w/o flickering as well. Again, this was an intermittent problem in PC2 as well so this may have nothing to do with the mouse or touch pad and may be one of those intermittent times that it's working correctly and have nothing to do with the touchpad. Time will tell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------​

Just finished installing the game. When I hover the mouse over the main menu, some of the items flicker wildly. If I repeatedly push the mouse I can open that menu and then whatever is inside also flickers wildly. If I hold it over a programmable value then that number or setting changes wildly. I had a similar issue with PCars2 except it would happen mid-game. Everything would be fine, I'd race for half hour or hour then I'd go in to tune a car and same thing, wild flickering in the menus. I would repeatedly go in and out of menus and it would usually resolve itself. If not, restart. This time it's in the main menu so I can't even get started.

I uploaded it:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  17. StevePMo

StevePMo Member

I get the same thing sometimes.

18. Johnny Penso

Johnny Penso New Member AMS2 Club Member

Got another one. Trying to set up triple screens. I can enter all values except for distance from centre screen which is stuck at 60cm while I'm around 140 cm. Can't get the cursor to appear in the entry box to enter or change a value. I had to sort out my FOV manually.

19. Chin

Chin Member AMS2 Club Member

I just started getting the same thing with my Rift. :mad:
    I take it, by the lack of any response, that there is no fix...

20. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Active Member

Same for me, I had this message today for the first time, "AMS2 don't support your headset" after selecting "Play through Oculus". Then clicking OK and the game launched without problem. I guess a Steam problem as I had an update yesterday...